QUALITY AND SUSTAINABILITY
Ayanda African Oils produces both certified Organic and Non-certified organic (natural ) essential oils. Our organic products are certified organic by ECOCERT SA. They inspect our farming and processing facilities to ensure we meet strict organic requirements.
Organic products are farmed and processed without the use of chemicals such as pesticides and fertilisers. This produces nutrient rich, fertile soil, which nourishes the plants by keeping chemicals off the land and protecting water quality, plant life and wildlife.
- All our essential oils conform to the ISO standards.
- Each batch is analysed by GC-MS through an independent accredited laboratory in France.
- Ayanda is Certified Organic to EU and the USDA NOP regulations
- Some of our Shareholders are certified by ECOCERT, Others by Kiwa BCS ÖKO-Garantie GmbH.
- Organic inspection performed annually by the above mentioned organisations
- Although the Nagoya protocol does not cover the production of our current basket of essential oils we do support the principals.